Inspire by the traditional huipil blouses worn by Guatemalan women, Luisa Villavicencio designs this elegant shoulder bag. The all-cotton bag is woven on a traditional backstrap loom with black threads against a natural background. The diamond motif is called rupan, and it symbolizes the sacred dishes that were used in Mayan ceremonies as offerings to the gods. Trimmed in supple brown leather, the fully-lined bag features two interior pockets to keep small items secure. A jaunty cotton tassel completes the design.
- 100% cotton, leather trim. Cotton lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a zipper closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Bag: 26 cm H x 40 cm W x 12.5 cm D
- Strap: 62 cm min L - x 68 cm max L x 4.2 cm W
- Drop length: 26 cm min L - x 29 cm max L