Las Trampas Hammock Artisans is a collective of women from Guatemala who craft excellent hammocks in order to afford a better education for their children. Handwoven on the backstrap loom, this single hammock is carefully elaborated, featuring stripes of cyan, brown and mauve for an impressive look. Hanging from iron rings on cotton cords, the hammock is crafted by first weaving two individual panels, then sewing them together to complete the piece.
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hanging accessories not included
lds up to 300 lbs.
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- 1.40 kg
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 124.4 cm W
- Total length: 335.3 cm L