A colorful bird soars across this beautiful blue handbag from Wahyu Sulistiani. Created in batik on cotton, the sawunggaling motif depicts the king's favorite rooster, which is a symbol of Javanese beauty and power. Lavish beadwork is applied by hand, and the shoulder bag opens to reveal a convenient inner zipper pocket. It closes with drawstrings and a magnetic snap.
- 100% cotton, plastic bead. Cotton lining
- Dry clean only
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Bag: 26 cm H x 25 cm W x 10 cm D
- Straps: 56 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Strap drop length: 26 cm from strap to bag