To solve this puzzle, you must disentangle the loop of cord from a sequence of rings on interlinked pillars. This challenging puzzle design is believed to originate in China, perhaps as far back as the 2nd or 3rd century. Sometimes called 'Chinese Rings', they are also known as baguenaudier (French for 'time-waster'). Widanti of Java presents this hand-carved puzzle that shows off the natural grain of teakwood and is sure to entertain.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not a toy. Not intended for use by children age 12 or under.
- Promotes recycling and reduces was
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years.
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- 0.12 kgs