With vibrant green leaves and petals the color of the glowing sun and serene ocean blue, spring daisies or margaritas dance on this hand-crafted ceramic appetizer platter featuring a central bowl and three removable segments on a wooden base. Guatemalan artisan Lilyan Benecke is inspired by the flora of her country, which she calls 'the country of eternal spring.' This piece is signed 'Topis Antigua,' the name of this Guatemalan ceramics workshop.
- Dishwasher safe
- Food safe
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Microwave s
- 2.46 kg
- Center bowl: 5.1 cm H x 12.7 cm Diam.
- Bowl capacity: 300 ml
- Segments (3): 5.1 cm H x 26.7 cm W x 12.1 cm D
- Wood base: 2.5 cm H x 31.8 cm Diam.<