Inspired by the Independence Day celebrations in Mexico, Eduardo and Manuel select a vivid emerald green for this design. It is one of the colors of the Mexican flag. This pair of original face masks is crafted of cambaya cloth, traditionally woven by hand in Michoacan. Abstract motifs are machine embroidered in this modern version of the fabric. Contoured for comfort, the masks are lined in cotton muslin, are reusable and washable, with elastic to loop over the ears.
Placement of the motifs can vary but the fabric will be the same.
- 100% acrylic, cotton lining
- Colors and/or color placement may vary
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Non-medical grade
- Use no l
onger than 8 hours before washing
- 13 g
- Each: 12 cm H x 24 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- Each elastic loop: 12 cm min L - x 15 cm max L x 0.3 cm W