Vivid primary colors bring a vibrant beauty to this handmade cotton face mask. Designed by Lydia Mawuenya Amedzrator, it is handcrafted of cotton in a West African print that evokes a stylized fleur-de-lis. The double-layer contoured mask is lined in black, is washable and reusable, and has comfortable elastic loops to slip over the ears.
Placements of the motifs may vary.
- 100% cotton
- Colors and/or color placement may vary
- Machine wash with like colors
- Non-medical grade
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Use no longer than 8 hours bef
- 19 g
- Mask: 24.5 cm W x 13 cm H
- Each elastic loop (unstretched): 4.4 cm L x 0.5 cm W