By Desak Nyoman Parwati, three elegant rayon face masks are covered with lace. A favorite with fashionable Balinese women, lace is the fabric of choice for the kebaya, a short jacket worn over a top. Beadwork and embroidery, all applied by hand, add a touch of feminine glamour. Contoured for comfort, the double-layer set features one in white, one in black and one in neutral grey. They are washable and reusable, and have elastic to loop over the ears.
Placement of the lace motifs can vary but the fabric will be the same.
- 100% rayon, plastic beads
- Colors and/or color placement may vary
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Non-medical grade
- Use no lon
ger than 8 hours before washing
- 40 g
- Masks (3): 21 cm L x 12 cm W
- Each elastic loop (unstretched): 12 cm L x 0.5 cm W