Ghana's Ila Suleyman designs a necklace featuring five beaded strands threaded with recycled vinyl beads in a mix of pink, blue, brown, yellow, red, orange, black and green. The ends of the multi-strand section are finished with sese wood beads, agate stones, and leather strips serving as spacers. The brass hook clasp complements the beads' diverse colors. The name Wend Panga comes from the Mamprusi word meaning 'strong will.'
- Recycled plastic, sese wood, enhanced agate, and nylon cord with brass clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces wast
- S-hook or hook clasp
- 30 grams
- Necklace: 49 cm L x 1 cm W
- Pendant: 24 cm L x 4 cm W