Colonial knights and castles, kings, queens and pawns challenge one another in a chess match. Adorned with finely tooled leather, this extraordinary chess set is handcrafted by Peru's Wilfredo Rios. He works in mohena wood, similar in grain to mahogany. Drawers on either side are equipped with a lock and key to hold the chess pieces between games.
- Mohena wood, plywood and leather
- Equipped with a lock and key
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Playing pieces included
- 4.64 k
- Chessboard: 6.5 cm H x 55.5 cm W x 55.5 cm D
- Largest piece: 13.3 cm H x 3.2 cm Diam.
- Smallest piece: 7 cm H x 3.2 cm Diam.