- 100% Pima cotton
- Features a button closure
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fi bers that are soft to the touch
- 0.70 kgs
- S: 66.04 cm L x 93.98 cm W x 81.28 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- M: 67.31 cm L x 101.6 cm W x 83.82 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuf f)
- L: 68.58 cm L x 109.22 cm W x 86.36 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- XL: 69.85 cm L x 119.38 cm W x 88.9 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- XXL: 72.4 cm Length (from high-point
Take your measurements with the tape measure over your undergarments. If your measurements fall between sizes you may prefer the next larger size. Inseam, skirt and dress lengths vary by style and will be listed in the item description. Our sweaters are knit in standard sizes, however actual measurements vary by style.
|6 / 9||10 / 12||14 / 16||18 / 20||20 / 24|
|Bust (cms)||89 - 91.5||94 - 96.5||100 - 104||106 - 112||114 - 120|
|Waist (cms)||69 - 71.5||73.5 - 76||80 - 84||87 - 91.5||96 - 99|
|Chest (cms)||91 - 97||98 - 104||107 - 112||114 - 119||122 - 127|
|Waist (cms)||74 - 79||81 - 86||89 - 94||97 - 102||104 - 109|
|Neck (cms)||36 - 37||38 - 39||41 - 42||43 - 44||46 - 47|
Bust / Chest
Measure around the fullest part of chest under the arms and over the shoulder blades keeping the tape measure level.
Measure around the body approximately 4 cm below the natural waist (above). This is the area where most pants and skirts actually fit.
Standing with your heels together, measure around the fullest part of the body approximately 17 cm - 20 cm below the waist.
Measure around the base of the neck keeping the tape measure comfortably loose.
Bend elbow slightly and starting at the center back of the neck, measure across the shoulder, to the elbow and down to the wrist.
Our standard inseam length for women is approximately 81 cm and 86 cm for men; however inseam measurements will vary slightly by style.